Keeping You Updated
Photo Gallery 2021
PS55 welcomes back Teachers and Staff for the start of another great school year!
SEL & Daily Mental Health
Updates for Families 2021-22 School Year
- 8:00-2:20 (arrival at 8:00am, dismissal at 2:20pm).
- First day is September 13th. It will be a full day for everyone K-5. Pre-K will receive direct information from the teacher about their schedule.
- We are waiting for guidance from the DOE to see if it will be possible to allow students in before 8:00 to support working families.
- Students will enter just as they did last year- using all entrances around the entire building. Detailed instructions will be coming out soon.
- We will not be using "Stop and Drop".
- Expect that we will continue with health screenings and temperature checks on a daily basis.
- We are waiting for guidance about social distancing.
- Currently, students will need to be 3 feet apart for instruction.
- Students and staff will continue to wear masks.
- This will impact class assignments, so we are waiting before communicating to families.
- Please continue to check our website for updates (ps55.org)
- Or email our Parent Coordinator, Michele Clark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we get closer expect more updates and correspondence from us through our website and ROBO calls
Paul Giordano, Asst. Principal PS55